Indulgence at The Upper House, Hong Kong
Enjoy a season of Indulgence at The Upper House
A season of indulgence is always a good thing. At The Upper House, they propose just that. From 3 July 2017 to 10 September 2017 guests staying at the House for two consecutive nights or more will enjoy all kinds of value added experience and gifts; not to mention shopping privileges at La Perla boutique, Pacific Place.
The Upper House in Hong Kong prides itself in the provision of luxury and personalised services. Designed to create a feeling of calm throughout with your desires prioritised at all times, you can be sure that every moment of your stay will be indulgent indeed.
The complimentary privilege’s for the season of indulgence include:
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two at Café Gray Deluxe.
- Indulgence In-room treatments by The Nail Library.
- Café Gray Deluxe gift box of delicacies.
- Exclusive La Perla gift item.
- Shopping privileges at La Perla, Pacific Place.
- Complimentary single-trip airport transfer on House car.
- 1,000 Asia Miles per stay.
- Pay 3 nights and receive the 4th night complimentary.